Monday, October 3, 2011

Playing To Learn;Genre:Actions

1. Game that taught me a new educational skill or gave information on a subject:  I think that it was survivor because it is like trying to get away from people .2. supper chicks sisters 

2. Game that taught me about a new or existing social issue:
It about the people in the concentration camps. like animal cruelty

3. Game I liked best:
I liked this one the best the survivor. i liked the supper chick cruelty
4. What happens in the game:
You have to get away from the soldiers you have to escape to get out of there. you kill the burgers and then the bigger chicks can help you 
5. How you play the game: 

So what you do is very easy you just have to get the little man away from the solders. that is how you play.you use the up down left right to move and that it and it kind of an action /adventures.



No comments:

Post a Comment