Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Playing To Learn;Genre: Sports & Racing



1. The Game that taught me a new skill or subject:  Gravity it really did not teach me any thing :).
BULLSEYE i did Not like this BECAUSE IT WAS GETTING ON MY NERVES BECAUSE I COULD NOT PASS IT . Banana Dash world 2

2. The Game that taught me information about a new or existing social issue: Gravity did not really teach me anything. bullseye did not teach me anything. IT DID NOT REALLY TEACH ME ANYTHING.
 banana dash did not teach me anything at all.
3. The game or games that I liked the best: I really liked this game gravity because it really cool. I did not like this game at all bullseye:(. I REALLY LIKED THE CHASE. banana dash i really liked this game becuaeit like your trying to get to the bear.

4. What happens in the game or games: you try to get the ball to pass through the thing . you got a bow and arrow and try to make it on the target but i could not do not even i target. YOU TRY TO GET THROUGH THE RACE WITH OUT CRASHING. Banana Dash you just need to get the monkey to the bear with banana .



5. How you play the game or games: you use your mouse Gravity:) .

you play with your mouse bullseye :( . YOU PLAY WITH THE ARROW KEYS. Banana Dash you play it with the arrow keys 

No comments:

Post a Comment