Friday, October 7, 2011

Playing To Learn;Genre: Puzzle and maze

1. The game or games that taught me a new educational skill or gave information on a subject: Chemistry 101 Soup bubble 

2. The game or games that taught me about a new or existing social issue:  it thought me more about chemistry and how to make science equation. soup bubble did not really teach me any social issue .

3. The game or games I liked best: i think that i liked this one chemistry 101 I liked this game because you are trying to get the bubble through the mazes.


4. What happens in the game or games:
well you go through all this step and make like different compounds and you get to the end you have to answer the equations. you try to get through  the mazes

5. How you play the game or games:  you just answer the equations. you just try to get the bubble through the mazes with it not popping 

No comments:

Post a Comment