Monday, November 26, 2012

Presenting Hidden Objects



The Big Idea-My learning topic is that they learn how to be 

safe in the science lab . What I want for them to learn is that 

they should not be acting crazy in the science room and to be 

safe.

Research -  I went to google but I could not find anything so 

I went to DogPile and I found a lot of stuff .


Making Decisions- Well they changed a lot because I had an idea for my game but I could not transfer them to my game so I really did not come out the way I wanted it to.


Mastering Programming-In reality none of them helped me out because I wanted to put a you win and you lose screen but I could not it did not work and so i just have a timer and a thing that counts the points.


Overcoming challenges-The most challenging thing is that I could not get the you win and you lose to work that was the hardest thing  to get to work. I really did not overcome it because now I just don't have a win or lose screen. I think I am most proud of my hidden objects drawings .

2 comments:

  1. I THINK YOUR'E GAME IS GOING TO COME OUT AWEEESOMEEEE !!! BECAUSE IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD SOME HARD TIMES BUT YOU LEARND TO WALK OVER THOUGHS OBSTICLES , AND I CAINT WIAIT TO SEE YOUR'R GAME.THATS COOL THAT YOU PUT A TIMER , BECAUSE I TRYED TO DO THAT AND IT DIDEN'T WORK OUT , SO GOOD JOB!! ^.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're game is awsome and you weren't the only one that couldn't get the win or lose screen to work cause' I also tried to do it but mines didn't work. Great JOB though:D

    ReplyDelete