Monday, May 21, 2012

East side spolight



1. What did you think about the article? Well I really liked that it was talking about the Globey's and the we know more then older people and that we know more that is so awesome and surprising .








2. How did it make you feel to read about your school and Globaloria, a program that you participate in.Well that we are the only school in the united states that dose this program and it a real honor.








3. If your game was featured in the article, how did it make you feel? Proud, happy? I'm mad because I did not get nominated or mentioned in the article and I thought that my game was pretty good but yea.








4. If your game was not featured in the article, what would you like for the author to have said about your game?  That even thought it is not good that at least have good graphics and that it.






5. Which game do you think the author should have mentioned in his article and why?  I think that all the games that he mentioned are pretty good except I would like for him to mention my game.



















No comments:

Post a Comment