Monday, October 25, 2010

the paper clip progect

The paper clip project was SO sad to know how many people died is so sad and that mean and I feel happy that some people survived.Today we finished the move, the paper clip project. It was soooooooo sad and it almost made me cry.  They send them to a concentration camp, and if you wear old and had a baby child you would die. If you wear young and strong you would be used to work and then they would let you go.I feel proud of those student that helped out and wrote all the letters and also I feel proud because they collected more than they needed.What we did is we watched a movie but in the movie I learned about a man who used to kill hHispanics. When I heard that I said omg.  So today I'm soooo exited because tomorrow we have dress in your costume. I'm soooo exited what i'v learned so far in my globaloria iv been doing great and what I've wanted to learn is how to post a pitcher on my avatar.

No comments:

Post a Comment